Welcome to another day of Geek Gifts!
Supernatural may possibly be the most ingenious show ever put on television. Sure there have been a ton of great shows, but the mythology, the research and the creativity involved in this show has been amazing. And considering they have been going for 11 seasons now that’s quite a feat. Most shows the writing burns out about season five at the latest. But it’s still fun and gut wrenching and amazing. So for all your supernatural fans, here are my top 10 things you must have this season!
10. Sam & Dean Body Pillow – This is seriously what my daughter would want for Christmas, but I’d be afraid she’d fall in love with it and never leave her bed. What could be better than Sam and Dean in your bed?
9. Supernatural Bracelets – Now I’m not saying I believe in Supernatural or anything, I’ll I’m saying is I’m one of those girls that would rather be safe than sorry. So wearing these bracelets can’t hurt right? I mean, you never know when you’re going to be possessed. The only thing missing from these is a vial of salt and holy water.
9. Castiel Shirt – One of the best quotes ever in the entirety of the show is on this shirt! Who doesn’t love Cas? Poor angel has been through a lot of crap for Sam and Dean. The true friend! This is a great shirt to show your support for the world’s best broken angel.
8. Books – Who doesn’t like books? The Men of Letters LOVED books! I would be in heaven in that bunker! So here are three books that look totally fun for any Supernatural Fan! Bobby’s Journal, John’s Journal and the Book of Monsters from Supernatural
7. Supernatural Clue – One of your favorite Supernatural characters has been possessed & is committing terrible deeds! Now is the time for you to become the hunter and attempt to discover – WHO is possessed WHAT mystical object was used to open the demon portal, and WHERE the portal was opened! Was it Sam with the Revolver in the Rocky Mountains? Or Dean on the West Coast with the Winchester Journal? How fun is that??
6. Supernatural T-shirt – Again, this is one of the best quote in the show! And I love this design as well. It has a bit of everything on it for the Supernatural fans!
5. Best Friend Necklaces – These are so cool. Do you have a best friend and you want a cool necklace to share? This is it. The only hard part is figuring out who is Moose and who is Squirrel!
4. Dean Scream – Okay I have to admit I’ve watched that scene of Supernatural about a thousand times and I laugh hysterically Every. Single. Time. One of the funniest moments on the show!
3. Chevy Impala – Who doesn’t love Baby? Baby is amazing and the poor old girl has been through hell and back with the boys! I mean she’s been stolen, wrecked, shot at, scratched and more. And my daughter is bound and determined to get a Baby of her own when she grows up. Now you can have you’re own Baby to show off as well Just make sure to put her somewhere safe and treat her better than Moose and Squirrel do!
2. Nesting Dolls – I love nesting dolls. I have several sets and I think this is a great set for anyone who loves them. Sam, Dean, Cas and Baby are all included.
1. Jared Padalecki’s Sweatshirt and Charity – As many fans know Jared suffers from depression and has been very open about it. He started a campaign to help with the charity In To Write Love on Her Arms. To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery. The best gift you can give to a Supernatural fan is this sweatshirt that part of the proceeds help to support groups like TWLOHA or to make a donation in their honor.
And here is our added extra. The dreaded Supernatural Christmas Sweater! I couldn’t actually find a sweater so here’s a Christmas Sweatshirt Sweater instead.
So those are my picks for Supernatural. What do you think? Do you like them? Would you pick something different? What would you pick?